Concrete Brick Characteristics:
Nine characteristics compared with clay brick:
1. Not using the clay as raw material to destroy any field.
2. Making use of three industrial wastes to change wastes into valuables.
3. Not using fire to bake blocks and not building kiln to save the energy sources and fields.
4. No chimney to protect the environment and avoid pollution.
5. Production process is simple, they can be made everywhere. .
6. Low investment and achieving much faster results, customers can profit in half a year after investing.
7. The block can be produced all around the year.
8. Good looking, construction convenient, low-floor real jigsaw puzzle, and the high buildings do filler and cheap.
9. Technical criteria is better than those of red brick and green brick.