Used Lead Acid Batteries (ULAB) are one of the biggest source of Lead in the world. We at eros, provide solutions in the form of complete Lead Recycling Plants for extraction of this Lead in usable form. These plants are also known in the trade as Used Lead Acid Battery Recycling Plants or Battery Scrap Recycling Plants.
Lead Recycling Parts consist of many parts (or steps), viz.:
- Battery Draining: In case of recycling of batteries filled with acid, we provide Battery Punching & Draining Machines.
- Acid Neutralizing: For drained acid as well as battery case washing effluent we provide Acid Neutralization System or Effluent Treatment Plants.
- Battery Breaking: Depending upon the scale of operations, we provide Battery Breaking & Segregation Systems and Battery Cutting Machines. Former for bigger scale units and the latter for smaller ones.
- Smelting: We provide Coal Fired Mini Furnaces and Rotary Furnaces for clients for recycling of Lead Bearing waste to Lead.
- Air Pollution Control: Since, smelting of Lead is very hazardous due to toxic nature of Lead, we provide complete Air Pollution Control Systems compatible with type and size of Furnaces being used.
- Remelting& Refining: We provide Remelting/ Refining Pots for improving upon the quality of Lead obtained from Smelting Furnaces.
- Fugitive Emissions: We provide Fugitive Emissions Control Systems (also called Secondary Air Pollution Control Systems) compatible with Rotary Furnaces and Refining Pots to control any fugitive emissions from these.
- Ingot Casting: We provide Jumbo Ingots, Ingot Moulds as well as Semi Automatic Ingot Casting Machines to deal with Liquid Metal handling requirements of clients.