Produced from Rigid PVC, ESEN Sewage Pipes and fittings are fastidiously produced in conformity with TS 275-1 and EN 1329-1 standards. Prioritising quality at all times, ESEN PLASTIK has occupied the first place in the construction sector with sewage pipes and fittings market in a short time. ESEN PLASTIK sewage pipes are used at the disposal of the construction sector with its rich fittings support.
* Produced according to European and World standards with their 3.2mm wall thickness.
* They are resistant to acids and alkalis.
* They are silent pipes. One cannot hear the sound of the water flowing through the pipes.
* They do not retain sediments and lime and has a high liquid flow rate due to their smooth surface.
* They are firm, do not break nor require painting
* They are cheap and easy to lay.
* They do not corrode and are long lasting.
* They are easy to transport and handle.
* They are not inflammable.