We offer Digital Electronic Permitted Type Exploder to our customers. These are high demand in the market and they have been made using the best technology available in the market.
- Powerblast Exploder will not charge if the connected circuit has higher resistance then recommended, or the circuit is open.
- Powerblast Exploder does not fire till the rated output is attained, when the firing switch is pressed.
- Powerblast Exploder is provided with low battery indicator which gives warning that the battery is low and gets internally locked till the battery is replaced or charged.
- Powerblast Exploder will discharged internally If the firing is to be cancelled by turning the operating key to the "OFF" position.
- Powerblast Exploder Is very compact and has high impact plastic moulded body.
Powerblast Exploder is very simple to operate:
- First check the instrument by inserting the key and turning it clockwise for the condition of the battery."L" indicates low battery and dot (.) indicates that the exploder is " ON "
- Connect the external circuit leads to the exploder output terminals.
- By turning the inserted key clockwise the letter "C" will appear on the dial indicating that the circuit is In order.
- Keep the key in clockwise position until the letter "F" start flashing.
- Press firing switch to explode.
Instruction For Use:
- Insert operating key and turn clockwise to 60, the Exploder will indicate "C" & then "F" starts flashing when full charge is attained. Press firing switch to explode
- Replace OR charge battery for 16 hours continuously when low battery indicator starts flashing
- The capacity of the Exploder may be tested by special powerblast Exploder tester.
- We are majorly looking queries from Africa, Australia and America.
Max. Circuit Resistance
160 Ohms with cable
Duration of Firing Current
< 4 ms at 160 Ohms Circuit Resistance
Continuity Sensing Voltage & Current
Open Circuit Voltage - 5 Volts
Short Circuit Current - 5 Ma Max.
AA Type Alkaline / NI-CD / NI-MH /LI-ION with minimum 700 Mah capacity. (6 Nos.)
-20 to +55 degree celsius
2 Kgs. Approx.