We offer Powerblast 400 Shot Dynamo Condenser Type Exploder to our valuable customers. Our range is available in different capacities based on the requirements of our client and the blasting equipment offered by us are high performance, accurate results, sturdiness and longer functional life.
- Tested by the Central Mining And Research Station Dhanbad as per IS 9836-1981
- Powerblast Exploder has inbuilt circuit Continuity tester.
- Powerblast Exploder Is provided with charging meter to indicate the charge developed when the generator handle Is rotated.
- PowerblastExploder gets internally discharged when the generator handle is removed from the flange.
- Powerblast Exploder will discharged internally if the firing is to be cancelled by turning the operating key to the "OFF" position.
- Powerblast Exploder is very compact and has high impact plastic moulded body.
- Connect shot firing cable to the Exploder output terminals. insert handle in to the generator flange and rotate. If the detonator circuit has proper continuity, the continuity test indicator will glow. If It does not glow remove handle and check detonator circuits.
- Press firing switch to explode when the pointer of the charging meter goes to the red scale.
- If the firing is to be cancelled remove handle from the generator flange, and the condenser of the Exploder will discharge internally.
Instruction for Use:
- The Exploder is put on a solid base and the generator handle is rotated for charging and circuit continuity testing
- Firing switch Is pressed to explode when charging meter pointer is on the red scale and the continuity tester indicator Is glowing
- Keep Exploder in dry place
- The Capacity of The Powerblast Exploder may be tested by the specially made Powerblast Exploder Tester. The Exploder Needs no special maintenance.
- We are majorly looking queries from Africa, Australia and America.
Max. Circuit Resistance
1040 Ohms with cable
Duration of Firing Current
Varies with output circuit resistance
Continuity Sensing Voltage & Current
Open Circuit Voltage - 5 Volts
Short Circuit Current - 5 Ma Max.
-20 to +55 degree celsius
2.2 Kgs. Approx