Features of Digital Tensile Test Equipments :
- Strong load frame for Digital Universal Tensile Test Equipments
- Displays all operational data - The Control Panel displays all Cross head travelling values in relation to actual load value vs elongation.
- Memory function - Test data may be displayed, stored in memory for future reference or printed for reports, certification and presentations.
- Simple operation - Test parameters are easily set through simple key & point & click entry with the mouse
Software Package of Digital Universal Tensile Test Equipments :
The tester offers a host of software features that allows programming of all parameters, operational control and real-time display of the on-going test. This software package allows the operator to conduct a wide range of tests with an almost limitless array of test parameters and displayed test information when used with a PC
Specifications of Digital Universal Tensile Test Equipments :
- Max. capacity : available from 10 Kgf to 10,000 Kgf.
- Test Width (mm) : 500mm (approx).
- Crosshead Travel (mm) : 1000mm (approx)
- Effective Stroke (mm) : 1000mm (approx)
- Crosshead Speed : upto to 500 mm/min
- Crosshead Return Speed - upto 500mm/min
- Tensile Load Measurement Accuracy : +/- 1%
- Stroke Limiter upper/lower - 2 points
- Power : 220-240 Volts, 1-phase or any other at extra cost.
- Test parameters displayed with graph simultaneously
- Real time graphic display of data
- Overlay display of data curve possible during test Selectable graphical display presentation
- Other test methods can be programmed by the operator
- Return after a test is selected
Computer Hardware of Digital Universal Tensile Test Equipments :
- The latest computer hardware including an Ink Jet Printer and a 15” Colour Monitor.
Test Categories of Digital Universal Tensile Test Equipments :
The following are a list of test categories that can be performed on the tester :
- Tensile Test
- Tearing Test
- Adhesion Test
- Pull-out tests Test
- Peeling tests Test
- Stress-relaxation tests Test
The above tests can be performed using appropriate optional test attachments along with this Digital Universal Tensile Test Equipments. If there is something, which is not listed, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We can tailor make Test Equipments and programs to our customer’s requirements.