In order to fulfill the ever changing demands of our clients, we have been engaged in offering a quality range of Vacuum Formed Plastics. These sheets are manufactured using superior quality raw material, which is sourced from the reliable vendors of the market. The sheets offered by us are tested on various parameters so as to ensure their adherence with international standards and norms.
- These tooling are created using soft material
- Examples of low-cost material are wood and glass-filled epoxy, which can be used for thermoforming applications
- With higher production, water-cooled aluminum tools are preferred, to manufacture Vacuum Formed Plastics
- Parts can be produced from simple patterns
- Patterns can be hand crafted or CNC machined pattern tooling materials include high-density foam and hard woods
Large Part Capability:
Up to 10 Ft x 14 Ft with a 36 in depth
With CNC trimming parts can be held to a very close tolerance approaching that of injection molding
Many material lend themselves well to thermoforming including ABS, HDPE, HIPS, PC, PVC, PP are just a few
Thick and Thin Wall Sections:
Thick sheet thermoforming technology can produce parts with a variety of wall thicknesses as thin as .030 inch greater than .500 inch.