The ID XPRESS card printer is engineered for government agencies and other organizations to meet heightened safety and security requirements that drive demands for smart card and unconventional card-material photo IDs. The IDXPRESS HD710 card printer meets these requirements easily and cost-effectively with durable, high-quality cards.
Exceptional durability. The IDXPRESS HD710 card printer prints on re-transfer film, a technology that offers a layer of protection for printed information. This technology also allows printing high-quality photo IDs on a variety of card surfaces, including non-PVC materials that offer significantly higher durability than traditional cards. It prints several kinds of cards (PET, PVC, polycarbonate, etc.)
Superior versatility. The IDXPRESS HD710 card printer issues contact, Contactless, proximity or dual-interface smart cards. Prints up to the edge of a smart card chip or directly over embedded chips. Re-transfer printing provides vivid, sharp results with edge-to-edge coverage for conventional photo IDs with magnetic stripes and bar codes.
High security. The optional inline card laminator can be used to apply clear and secure laminates and topcoats that extend card life and enhance security.
- Single-sided laminator for .6 mm and 1.0 mm clear and secure laminates (recommended for non-PVC card surfaces only)
- Magnetic stripe and contact station for external reader
- Corporations – Employee/ Visitor ID cards, Access Control badges
- Universities & Schools – Student and Staff ID cards
- Healthcare – Patient and Staff ID cards, insurance cards, national health ID programme
- Retail – Loyalty cards, membership cards and gift cards
- Conferences & Trade Shows
- Transportation – Driving licenses
"We are looking Inquiries only from south India"