In order to cement our reputation in this domain, we are occupied in offering a wide range of Steel Couplings which are good demand in the market due to high quality and durability. Our coupling is immensely used to couple tachogenerators, encoders and other electronic instruments. The offered coupling is manufactured with the use of standard quality raw material along with innovative techniques in tandem with industry norms. Customers can avail this coupling at industry leading rates in a confine time.
- Sturdy design
- Excellent finish
- Easy to use
- One piece construction made of aluminum alloy or stainless steel material
- Flange or set screw clamping
- Offset adjustment up to 5 Deg. and parallel up to 0.2 No.
- No backlash with constant velocity transmission
The common features of our spiral and bellow couplings are as follows:
- Monolith construction backlash free - precision information transmission in both directions of motion without loss. This is possible due to the monolith construction of the body
- Torsionally flexible / stiff - producing constant velocity assuring smooth bearing loads.
- Takes misalignment - leteral (typically 0.2mm) & angular (typically 5 degrees)
- Permits slight axial movement.
- Precise concentric integral set screw or collet / flange type clamping.
- Compact - space saving and lightweight with low inertia.
- Suitable as diameter convertor.
- Import substitute available.
The exclusive features of our bellow couplings include:
- Hubs available in aluminum alloy, st. steel, brass, nylon material
- Inbuilt flange clamping or set screw clamping
- Angular offset up to 7 degrees
- Parallel offset up to 0.5mm. No backlash
- Constant velocity transmission
- Tortionally stiff
- Zero maintenance
Our spiral and bellow couplings find usage in various applications such as:
- Shaft encoders
- Potentiometers & variacs
- Stepper & synchronous motors
- Damper & fan drives
- All rotary precision position transmitters