- Duration : 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Places to Visit : Srinagar - Sonamarg - Pahalgam - Gulmarg
- Day 01: Airport to House Boat : Upon arrival in Srinagar at an altitude of 1730 m. meet our assistance at the airport & transfer by car to the Houseboat (Super Deluxe). Afternoon local Sight Seeing of famous Mughal Gardens includes Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden, Chashma Shahi Garden and Shankracharya Temple. Meals & over night at House Boat.
- Day 02: Srinagar to Sonamarg: After breakfast, full day trip to Sonamarg, Beautiful 3hrs drive by Car along the Sindh river coming from Zogila Pass. Short excursion to Thajiwas Glaciers. Meals and overnight at House Boat.
- Day 03: Srinagar to Pahalgam (95km.): After early breakfast, visit to Floating Gardens, and Char Chinar by Shikara on Dal Lake. After noon drive to Pahalgam, also known as "Land of Shepherds" at an altitude of 2100 m. The mountain town is located along the bank of river Lidder. Meals and overnight at Hotel.
- Day 04: In Pahalgam for sight excursion: One can move to Aru, Chandanwari and Biseran. Short excursion from Pahalgam by local cars only. Meals & overnight at Hotel Mount View/Pahalgam Hotel
- Day 05: Pahalgam to Gulmarg (150 km.): After early breakfast, drive to Gulmarg at an altitude of 2900 m. Where you can take Cable ride upto top. Gulmarg is also known as "Meadow of Flowers in Summer". Meals & overnight at Hotel.
- Day 06: Gulmarg to Airport (Departure): Early Check out from Hotel and drive to Airport for return Journey.