Duration: 14 Days
Places to Visit: Delhi - Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur - Agra
- Day 01: Delhi : On arrival at Delhi international airport, welcome and transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 02: Delhi : After breakfast leave for full day city tour visiting Qutub Minar, India gate (war memorial), Lakshminarayan Temple - modern Hindu temple, drive past President's House, Parliament House & Secretariat Building.
- Day 03: Delhi / Mandawa : After early breakfast leave for Mukundgarh (268 Kms / 6 - 7 hrs drive approx). Arrive and check-in hotel. After lunch visit the painted havelis in this region covering Nawalgarh, Mandawa, Dundlod and Fatehpur. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 04: Mandawa / Bikaner : After breakfast leave for Bikaner (164 Kms / 4 Hrs approx). On arrival check-in hotel. Later sight-seeing of Bikaner includes Karni Mata Temple, Junagarh Fort and city. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 05: Bikaner / Jaisalmer : After early breakfast leave through the Thar Desert for Jaisalmer (330 Kms / 7 - 8 hrs approx), en-route visit Pokharan. On arrival check-in hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 06: Jaisalmer : After breakfast sight-seeing of Jaisalmer - throbbing in the heart of the thar the burnished sandstone, is an intricately moulded wonderland.
- Day 07: Jaisalmer / Jodhpur : After breakfast drive to Jodhpur (308 kms / 7 hrs approx) On arrival check-in hotel Afternoon half day city tour visiting the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill, including Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Visit Jaswant Thada an imposing marble memorial built in 1899 and the Museum located in the Umaid public gardens. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 08: Jodhpur / Udaipur : After breakfast drive to Udaipur via Ranakpur (259 kms / 7 hrs approx). Evening boat ride on lake Pichola. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 09: Udaipur : Morning visit the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, drive around Sahelion ki Bari (queen's resort for her friends), Fateh sagar Lake and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk Art Museum). Evening free at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 10: Udaipur / Pushkar : After breakfast drive to Pushkar (274 kms / 7 hrs approx).
- Day 11: Pushkar / Jaipur : After breakfast drive to Jaipur (131 kms / 3 hrs approx). On arrival check-in Hotel. Afternoon proceed for half day tour of Jaipur city the capital city of the state of Rajasthan popularly known as "Pink City". The buildings in the old walled city are constructed in pink-colored sandstone. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 12: Jaipur : After breakfast leave for excursion to Amber Fort, enjoy elephant ride up the hill on which the fort is situated. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 13: Jaipur - Agra : After breakfast drive to Agra en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri built by emperor Akbar in 1569 and later abandoned due to scarcity of water. On arrival in Agra check-in hotel. Afternoon visit the world famous Taj Mahal, Agra fort & Tomb of Itmad - ud- daula. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 14: Agra / Delhi / Onward Destination : After leisurely breakfast leave for Delhi. Afternoon free at leisure for last minute shopping, etc. Evening drop at international airport for flight to onward destination.