Tour Code: lp04: (5 nights / 6 days)
Shey, Thiksey, Hemis, Stok, Khardongla, Nubra Valley and Pangong.
- Day 01: Arrive Leh: Arrive leh airport and transfer to hotel with our representative. One is advice to take complete day rest for acclimatization. After lunch take a walk around leh market.
- Day 02: Drive to indus valley monasteries includes hemis monastery, thiksay , stok palace museum and shey palace. Over night at hotel.
- Day 03: Early morning drive to ( nubra valley) diskit village via khardongla pass (18360 ft). Afternoon free and can enjoy camel safari to hundar by bacterian ( double hump) camel across the sand dunes. Overnight at hotel / camp.
- Day 04: morning visit samstanling monastery and drive back to leh. Overnight at hotel in leh.
- Day 05: Early morning drive to pangong lake, the longest high altitude lake in himalayas with 60% of it being in china. Evening back to leh. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06: Early morning transfer to airport to catch your onward flight back home.