Tour code: lp07: (7 night / 8 days)
(shey, thiksay, hemis, shanti stupa, leh palace, tsomoriri lake (rupsho valley), tsokar lake, pangong lake)
- Day 01: Arrive leh : arrive leh airport and transfer to hotel with our representative. One is advice to take complete day rest for acclimatization. After lunch take a walk around leh market.
- Day 02: Full day trip to shey palace, thiksey & hemis monasteris, shanti stupa and leh palace. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03: Leh - tsomoriri - 4100 mts - 240 kms, 7 hours) : after early breakfast depart in the morning for tsomoriri lake which is a 28 kms. Long and 8 kms. At it’s widest. Enroute visit chumathang village. Visit village of karzok by walk at tsomoriri and the most popular gompa in the village. Meals and overnight in camps.
- Day 04: Drive back to leh, visit puga valley hot spring and tsokar lake via tanglangla pass (5328m). Over night at hotel in leh.
- Day 05: Early morning drive to (nubra valley) diskit village via khardongla pass (18360 ft). Afternoon start your camel safari to hundar by bactrian (double hump) camel across the sand dunes. Overnight at hotel / camp.
- Day 06: Morning visit samstanling monastery and drive back to leh. Overnight at hotel in leh.
- Day 07: Early morning drive to pangong lake (longest high altitude lake in himalayas). Evening back to hotel.
- Day 08: Early morning transfer to airport to catch your onward flight back home.