The Warm & Safe Ultimate Gloves do not have a breathable waterproof lining and no insulation.
No matter what the weather, you need to feel the bike.
Think of a good motorcycle racing glove with carbon protection, leather and Kevlar.
Then add very thin wire for heat.
Attach a smaller coax plug to the glove such that it is not getting in the way, and you have the heated rider glove we make.
• Grade A, top grain drum dyed cowhide construction.
• Reflective piping on top of hand.
• Carbon fiber protection on molded knuckles Schoeller Keprotec
• Reinforced Protection in Palm
• Finger-mounted, rubber shield wipe
• Pre-curved fingers
• Elastic wrist and adjustable Velcro® gauntlet closure
• No annoying wires in the palm
• DC heated glove producing 15 watts of heat in each glove at 12.8 Volts.
• Available colors: Black.