The Finest Stainless Steel Micronic Oil Filter You Can Buy
* Why Scotts is the best: Setting the Industry Standard with Technological advancements in product design
* 10 Years of Engineering, manufacturing and testing
* Technical information and assistance available directly from the manufacturer
* 3 Pleat welded seam (best sealing and strongest
* Passes ASTMF316 Test for 35 Microns
* Certified "Bubble Point" testing on media
* Passes 24 hour chemical resistance test
* Custom woven media
* Able to withstand 600 degrees F.
* Full Flow bypass with progressive valving. No need to disassemble for cleaning.
* Magnetic pre-filtering (all spin-on models)
* Will Manufacture Custom Filters for Specialty and Vintage applications.
* Stocking orders filled WITHOUT waiting for overseas shipments.
* Sonic cleaning available from the manufacturer
* Used by the most factory backed riders
* Labeled "4-Stroke insurance" by MotoCross Action Magazine
* Rated "9" by Dirt Rider Magazine
* Given "Full Throttle" rating my Fast By Design
* Applications for just about everything that rolls, floats or glides across the snow.
* 100% In-House design and Manufactured in the USA
This should be the last oil filter you will ever buy!
Made from laser cut, medical grade, 304 stainless steel micronic filter cloth, this filter provides 200% more filter area in many cases.
Most good paper filters will pass particles in the 90 to 95 micron range, and some tested, as much as 300 microns.
Sand is about 125 microns and a white blood cell approximately 25 microns.
Our stainless filter catches items down to 35 microns "absolute", which is about 3 times better than most good paper or brass filters.
The pleat seam is welded, able to withstand up to 600 degrees in our filter, not glued, like paper filters.
Cleanable and reusable:
Simply remove the filter, rinse in clean solvent and replace it, you're done.
The filter can be cleaned with solvent, kerosene, aerosol carburetor cleaner, or any other degreasing agent, even common dish soap.
You can even blow air through the filter from the inside out to remove any small particles or cleaning agent from the screen if you so desire.