Fenox manufactures brake pads for disc and drum brakes. These are produced of advanced asbestos-free materials and have components resistant to high temperatures. The fenox brake pads have the advantages as follows:
- we have been successful in substituting the steel fiber in the mix formulation with advanced mineral fibers;
2. The mineral fibers have a more stable friction coefficient at high temperatures inevitably occurring in the course of application of brakes with present-day high-speed cars.
3. Elimination of steel fibers from the friction pads’ compound ensures extending the brake discs and brake drums service life;
4. Employment of the mineral fibers significantly reduces the brake pads weight, what makes operation of the caliper easier and assists in the noise level reduction while in application of brakes;
5. Employment of the mineral fibers improves the friction pad overall plasticity what provides a better informativeness of a brake pedal.
6. A special compound provided on the pad housing reduces probability of occurrence of squeaks.
7. The fenox brake pads are manufactured complete with wear sensors what allows the pads to be timely replaced.
8. All fenox brake pads have international and russian quality certificates and fully comply with all automakers’ requirements.