The FENOX clutch couplings have a long service life with invariable operational characteristics and withstand up to 12000 rpm of the engine speed.
When used with vehicles equipped with high-powered engines and under extreme driving conditions, the FENOX clutch is distinguished for its comfort at the moment of taking off and when changing speeds.
To ensure a long service life and to provide driving comfort, the novelties as follows are employed in the clutch plates:
1. Red copper rivets for fastening friction facings to the discs.
2. Copper fibers in friction facings – for improvement of heat-removal.
3. Graphite fibers – for improvement of frictional properties.
4. Special thermal treatment of the clutch diaphragm.
5. High precision balancing adjustment.
6. Inoxidizing coating.
7. Staggered resilience of the diaphragm mechanism.
8. Grooves for withdrawal of wear debris on the friction facings’ surface.