The fenox cooling system radiators are manufactured for majority of the russian motor vehicle models. The distinctive features of the fenox radiators are as follows:
1. Employment of the «s-compilation» system upsizes the radiators’ heat-exchange surface.
2. The improved heat-exchange of the cooling system radiator extends the radiator’s and engine’s service life.
3. Enforced fin ribs - «ribbed surface» - are employed in the radiators.
4. The radiators have minimum hydraulic friction.
5. The «anticor» protection of the radiators’ internal cavities is provided.
6. The fenox aluminum radiators have a lower weight as compared with brass radiators what allows the kerb weight of vehicles to be reduced.
7. Radiator tanks made of reinforced plastics are employed in the fenox radiators, which tanks are resistant to mechanical damages and deformations.
8. The radiators are protected with the «carepac» packing against transportation damages.
9. The «strong connection» couplings of the cooling tubes and radiator fins do not get loose in course of time as a result of vibrations.