The fenox heating radiators are employed in automotive heaters. The distinctive features of the fenox radiators are as follows:
1. Employment of the «s-compilation» system upsizes the radiators’ heat-exchange surface.
2. The improved heat-exchange of the heating radiator extends the radiator’s service life.
3. Enforced fin ribs - «ribbed surface» - are employed in the radiators.
4. The radiators have minimum hydraulic friction.
5. The «anticor» protection of the radiators’ internal cavities is provided.
6. The radiators are protected with the «carepac» packing against transportation damages.
7. The «strong connection» couplings of the cooling tubes and radiator fins do not get loose in course of time as a result of vibrations.