The fenox crosspieces are distinguished for their combination of high hardness of the crosspins’ surface and high viscosity of the crosspiece housing. These are achieved through special heat treatments.
other distinctions of the fenox crosspiece are as follows:
1. The crosspiece’s lip seals retaining the lubricant in the needle bearings are manufactured of a special elastomer which is capable to remain elastic under hard service conditions at temperatures from – 450 to +600c.
2. High quality heat treatment of needles of the bearings.
3. Round ends of needles.
4. High quality high-heat grease.
5. Crosspins of a larger diameter.
6. Smaller diameter of needles and, accordingly, a greater number of needles – what enhances the load-carrying ability.
7. Effective system of distribution and feeding of lubricant into the needle bearings.