Fenox manufactures a complete line of shock absorbers and shock struts for russian vehicles, specifically: hydraulic and gas charged shock absorbers, demountable and non-demountable shock absorbers.
1. The fenox shock absorbers are those employing the most fail-safe valve system – multidisk system, based on a combination of disc springs which allow the shock absorber to change its reaction depending on the driving speed and riding qualities. The multidisk system ensures good contact of the motor vehicle with the road at high speeds and the maximum comfort at quiet driving.
2. The practically full neutralizing of self-oscillations not only provides steering reliability but also – reduction in the braking path.
3. The shock absorber antiwear self-cleaning packing gland is manufactured of the rubber which is known for its enhanced elasticity, cold-resisting property and wear resistance.
4. Shock absorbers’ rods have an ideally smooth outside surface coated with superdense chrome layer by means of a special cathode-driven chromium technology. Owing to a special high-frequency-current heat treatment the rods are capable of withstanding the highest loads.
5. In the manufacture of the shock absorbers fenox employs a special oil composition which allows them to operate steadily in the range of temperatures from -40˚с to +55˚с.