Curing Compound is water retaining solvent free white pigmented membrane forming emulsion used for curing newly cast concrete assists in the retention of water during hydration. The resultant film retains sufficient moisture in the concrete to ensure full hydration of the cement; essential for optimum strength development.
- Reduces Surface shrinkage & crack formation by eliminating moisture loss from surface
- Reduces surface dusting as capillary migration of water to surface is eliminated
- Reduces cost of labour and supervision cost
- Eliminates the need of damp hessian, sand or plastic for curing or surface protection
- Rapid film formation enables concrete to hydrate more efficiently
- Non flammable, Non toxic, very low VOC, conforms to green building norms
- It is economical to use and for large areas may work out cost effective