Filter On offers customized tailor made systems as per the number of machines, plant layout etc. The enclosed CNC machines are connected to common header ducts through which oil mist and fumes are extracted. Thus it prevents sprading of fumes and mist during door openings on operator side and thus safeguards the operators from health hazard of the fumes and mist. As these systems are installed mostly outside the plant or on raised platforms within shop, it consumes least amount of shop floor space. Also, since instead of multiple units, only one or two bigger systems can cover a complete line of machines, which reduces the need of maintenance drastically.
- Effective Capture of oil fumes and mist
- Avoids spreading of mist and fumes within shop floor environement.
- Helps in maintaining clean and healthy environment inside the machine shop
- Protects operators from ill effects of hazardous pollutants in the fumes
- Long lasting system - does not require frequent filter changes.
- No replacement cost
- Very low running cost as compared with any other type of filters.
- High filtration efficiency - thus more oil recovery and better environment.