Common problem faced in Conventional HVAC systems:
- Present users of conventional clean room HVAC systems invariably face the following limitations.
- Inefficient pre-filtration
- Excessive Choking of HEPA Filters
- Higher Power Consumption
- Frequent filter replacement
- Downtime losses
- Problem of maintaining Particle count
- Risk of multiplying bio-load
The most innovative and effective solution to overcome the limitations of conventional clean room HVAC systems is to use Filter On Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) type Filtration Systems.