We have in our store a wide and remarkable range of Analogue Universal Testing Machines. All our products are developed with the guidance of experienced quality inspectors as per the international guidelines. These universal testing machines are widely used in the industry for testing various metallic materials on the basis of different parameters such as tension, compression and transverse action. Adding to this, these machines have attachments for Brinell tests and Tensile tests, Washer tests and Double shear test.
- Loading accuracy within ±1%, confirmation to IS:1828/BS:1610 standards
- Maximum capacity range is between 100 kN to 2000 kN
- Provided with auto-graphic recorders to measure loading capacity and elongation
- Comprises of Extensometer, Pace rate control system and load stabilizers
- Designed to conduct various test including Rope Tests, Flat Belt Tests, Bend-Re-bend Tests, 180° Bend Test and a Pull-Out Test