We bring forth to our clients, a premium range of Electronic Extensometer. Manufactured using superior quality raw material and high-tech machinery, these extensometers are designed in accordance with international quality standards. To meet the variegated demands of our clients, we offer these electronic extensometers in different sizes, gauze lengths and computerized UTM. Moreover, our diligent quality auditors make sure that only flawless products are delivered at customers' location within the committed time-period.
- Measurement accuracy is given in accordance with IS:12872:1990
- Measuring range up to 5 mm and resolution of 0.001 mm
- Provided with standard two fixed gauge lengths of 25 and 50 mm
- These products are widely used for measuring stress and Young’s modulus values on tensile or universal testing machines
- Stress equivalent to allowable amount of plastic deformation is known as Proof stress which is used for brittle material such as high carbon steels, alloy steels, light aluminum, and magnesium alloys