Fixed Valve Trays have perforated tray decks and are fitted with moveable discs or valves to vary the tray open area automatically with changing vapour load. These can easily take care of process fluctuations within reasonable limits. Fixed valve trays are also designed and manufactured if the client needs it.
- Standard size
- Precise designing
Other details of Fixed Valve Trays:
- Fixed valves are bridge like construction, extruded from the tray deck.
- These valves have larger vapour passage.
- The trays operate at low pressure drops with higher capacities.
- Entrainment of liquid droplets is reduced appreciably.
- The type of construction offers increased stiffness to the tray deck. No movement of valves and hence no wear and trays.
- Excellent fouling resistance.
Application Industries of Fixed Valve Trays:
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Oil and Gas industry
- Agro chemical Industry