We offer a wide variety of conventional and customized Industrial Random Packing to choose from and are meant to maximize the output levels of different processes. With low chances of breakage than ceramic packing, metal random packing are perfect for deep beds. It blends easily with packing geometries and can withstand higher temperatures. Its excellent wetting ability further generates higher yields as compared to ceramic or plastic packings.
Industrial Random Packing range includes:
- Finalox (FINEPAC ® Metal Rings)
- Pall Rings
- Cylindrical Rings
These are fabricated by using CS & all grades of Stainless Steel and any other metal according to the requirements of the process.
Features of Industrial Random Packing:
- Better efficiency as compared to fractional trays and other random packings
- Ideal for deep vacuum towers where low-pressure drop is important
- Liquid residual time reduced by 30%.
- High-Strength Pall Ring
- High performance
- Reasonably priced
- Light weight
- Flared ends are combined with a latch for uniform closure
- Excellent strength
- Used in diverse mass transfer services, random packing is available in different sizes to suit diverse requirements.