Finepac has been manufacturing Pusher Centrifuge for solid liquid separation
Main Features of Pusher Centrifuge:
- Solid liquid separation in continuous operation.
- Higher wash efficiency.
- Simple in operation.
- Low energy consumption per unit production.
- Eliminating Manual Handling.
- Minimum floor space requirements.
- No spillage, Higher yields.
- Low maintenance cost with simple maintenance methods.
- Higher throughput with compact machine.
Note: Available in hydraulic and mechanical versions.
Special Features of Pusher Centrifuge:
- Higher solid throughput with minimum residual moisture.
- Cylindrical basket, multistage machines are possible.
- Easy rotor assembly, simpler dismantling and installation process.
- Lower pusher pressures, and reduced axial pressure, low energy consumption.
- Relatively thick cake formation, high wash efficiency can be achieved.
Spectrum of Applications of Pusher Centrifuge:
- Common Salt, Metallic Salts, Nitrates, Chlorates, Carbonates, Phosphates, etc.
- Cellulose Acetate, Hexamine, Hydroquinone, Melamine, Oxalic Acid, Dichloro Benzene & many other chemicals.
Application Industries of Pusher Centrifuge:
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Oil and Gas industry
- Agro chemical Industry