Structured Grid Packing is an excellent choice for applications that have fouling, erosion, coking and high solids content. Finagrid installed in rigid modules stacked in successive layers can be removed, cleaned and replaced quite easily.
Features of Structured Grid Packing:
- Suitable for coking and fouling applications due to its geometrical structure and smooth surface.
- The structure and element height allow for easy cleaning;it can be removed, unscrewed and cleaned with a water jet.
- Efficient dissipation of temperature.
- Much better separation efficiency than traditional grid.
- Mechanically robust structure.
- Typical application (oil refineries)
Applications of Structured Grid Packing:
- Gas Quench Towers
- Atmospheric Crude Units
- Coker Scrubbers
- Edible Oil Deodorizers
- Vacuum Towers
- Coker or Visbreaker Fractionators: Wash Section
- FCC Main Fractionator: Slurry pump around section
Technical Details of Structured Grid Packing:
|Finagrid||40 L||64 L||64 M||90 M|
|Specific surface area||40 m2 /m3||64 m2 /m3||64 m2 /m3||90 m2 /m3|
|Surface structure||Smooth, No Dimples, No Holes|
|Material thickness||0.5 to 1.6 mm|
|Material||SS316L, SS304, 410S & other materials as per request|
Application Industries of Structured Grid Packing:
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Oil and Gas industry
- Agro chemical Industry