We offers a technically advanced Structured Packing in single piece with assured performance in Process column for solvent purification by Distillation or solvent recovery by Absorption. Finepac structured packing can be employed in Extraction column too. This brilliant product is incomparable in its class. Unlike the conventional packing, its unique design brings improved efficiency and enhanced capacity. It also helps achieve consistent productivity and energy saving.A high surface area will only provide efficient mass transfer if it is effectively used to increase vapour-liquid contact and therefore a variety of surface enhancements are available to promote liquid spreading over the packing surface. Available in specific mass transfer surface areas (m2/m3 )of 60,125,250,350,500 & 750. Material of Construction: SS 304/304L, SS316/ 316L, Duplex, 904L etc.
Application of Structured Packing:
- Ranging from laboratory columns to large scale process systems.
- Solvent recovery.
- Close boiling components distillation
- Azeotropic distillation.
- High vacuum process columns.
- Suitable for both batch & continuous distillation systems.
Features of Structured Packing:
- Pressure drop per theoretical stage 0.5-1.5 mbar/m( For Standard System)
- High mass transfer surface area:
- High void volume in the packing bed:
- Very low pressure drop,highly recommended for vaccum distillation system.
- Higher vapor load capacity compared to random packing and trays
Application Industries of Structured Packing:
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Oil and Gas industry
- Agro chemical Industry