Produced within the profile wall thicknesses 3 mm within (-0.2) tolerances.
- Glass can be applied from 3 mm to 40 mm thickness.
- Laminated glass implementation enables sound isolation up to 37 decibel.
- Does not get affected from the sunlight and outdoor factors, does not get deformed, and has a full non-leakage ability due to its special design, black EPDM seal.
- The 15° and 35° skewness on the profile surface, accelerates the discharge of water.
- Does not cause any water leakage after rain.
- A specially designed water channel enables the water and humidity discharge, with its 9°skewness towards outside and its water collection chamber.
- The difference of height between the inside and outside walls of the water discharge channels, prevents that the water from outside to enter inside with the influence of the wind. Furthermore, these channels, which does not get into contact with the supporting plate, enables ventilation as well.
- Since the hinge skrew is directly placed on the hinge reinforcement steel, the risk of prolapsing on the wings is being eliminated.
- The glass bars have a skewness of 15°; thereby they enable a better holding of the glass, by creating pressure on the glass surface and no dust gets cumulated on the surface.
- The tabs, beneath the profile, enables easy installation and removal, and that the joinery put on scale during the installation, and to decrease the heat transfer, and furthermore works in harmony with all detail profiles.
- Since the profiles were strengthened with the special design double chase and galnanized single type supporting plates, the resistance towards outer loads is very high.
- Single glass, 20 mm double glass, 24 mm double glass and 32 mm trio glass bars 4 pieces glass formed glazing beeds together with various glass thicknesses, offer rich solutions. Furthermore, it is possible that all bars would be applied.
- All main profiles provide perfect heat isolation since they have minimum number of chambers as 5.
(mm) Wall Thickness
(mm) Number of Chambers
(ad) Air Diffusion Ability
(m3/h cm) Sound Isolation
(db) Heat Isolation Coefficient
(W/m 20 K)
80 3 -0.2 6 0,30 37 1,40