Electromagnetic braking system (no motor) - It is simply the user’s own energy in climbing steps that drives the Aspen StairMill. There is no electrical drive motor, which reduces power consumption to a mere 60 watts – the same as a medium intensity domestic light. Aspen’s electronics precisely control an electromagnetic braking system, which regulates machine speed, matching the feed rate of steps per minute to the user’s programmed requirement and personal energy input.
- Resistance - Multiple levels of Whisper Quiet™ Magnetic resistance for beginner to advanced users.
- Computer control system - Multiple programs including interval training, various hill and valley courses, manual, etc. for various challenging and fun workouts.
- The Step Lock System - employs a photo-optic sensor that will automatically stop the unit if the user exceeds the lower limit of travel. The Step Lock also enables the user to stand still on the stairs while programming workout information in comfort.
- Electronics: Display Readouts - Time, Speed, Fat Calories Burned, Floors Climbed, and DistanceEKG Pulse Grips: FREE !! CardioZone™ Comfort Touch™ Handgrip Digital Heart Rate ”Interactive Technology” for maximum cardiovascular and fat burning benefits (Burn up to 3 times More Fat ”in the CardioZone™!!”). Equipment monitors heart to keep you in max CardioZone™.
- Compact footprint – A mountain of a workout without the space requirement. The Aspen Stairmill fits in small apartments, modest rooms, hallways, anywhere you feel convenient because it is significantly smaller than most – if not all - other stair climbing apparatus. Transit Wheels make movement easy.
- User Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Dimensions: 44” (L) X 26” (W) X 68” (H)
- Warranty: Light CommercialFrame: 5 yearsNon-Wearning Components: 2 yearsAll Others: 1 year.