- Speed Range- 0.5 - 4.5 mph (6.0 mph available
- # of Workout Programs- 8
- Display Type- C52, Backlit LCD
- Heart Rate Monitoring- Touch Heart Rate
- User Weight Capacity- 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Drive Motor- 4.8 HP AC
- Walk Surface- 21"W x 48"L; Each Treadle, 10"W x 48"L
- Rollers- 3" Machine Crowned
Floor Space- 36"W x 70"L
- Power Requirements- 110 V
- Cardiovascular workout- The Nautilus® TreadClimber® TC916 works for everyone, from novice to fitness enthusiast. By combining the ease of walking with the cardiovascular workout of running and stepping, you get a highly challenging workout. It’s like walking up a desert sand dune. Without the desert, sand or dune.
- Improved calorie burning- Since you work at a slower pace than with a conventional treadmill, you won’t feel like you’re working as hard. But you’re actually working harder. Why? Because the Nautilus® TreadClimber® TC916 works more of the body’s large muscles at once.
- Twice the gain- With the Nautilus® TreadClimber® TC916, you can burn up to twice as many calories as you would working out on a treadmill at the same pace and intensity level. In fact, no other walking equipment burns calories as quickly or efficiently.
- Low-impact use- The Nautilus® TreadClimber® TC916 has a unique dual-action design that combines walking with hill climbing. The result is a challenging workout that has very little impact on your feet, ankles, knees and hips.