Vibratory Stress Relieving Equipment (Model VSR-AT)
VSR AT is a low-cost most running model vibratory stress relieving. It can trace the graph during operation for Amplitude V/S Time. The equipment is portable and can be transferred conveniently to the stress relieving site of the job/structure. The equipment works in manual operation mode.
Typical VSR AT equipment consists of:
- An electromechanical vibration exciter unit
- An electronic vibration controller that comes with monitors & chart recorder
- Rubber cushions
Note: The whole operation can take a maximum time of one hour for most of the jobs which is irrespective of size, shape & weight.
Model VSR - AT Specifications:
- Input Power: 220V, 1ph, 50Hz
- Exciter Capacity: VSRE-05/VSRE-20
- Touch Screen panel for easy operation
- Digital Display: Frequency & Amplitude
- Analog Meter: Resonance Meter
- Time: 0 to 99.0 minutes
- Chat Recorder: 100 mm Chart Width to Trace Resonance Amplitude Vs Time