Today, Metal Sheets find application in every vertical of industry, be it furniture, automobile and fabrication. Based in India, we have emerged as one of the renowned manufacturers of Metal Sheets. As compared to metal bars, our stock of metal sheets have immense usage in fabrication industries as these sheets are flat enough to be rolled or molded in any desired shape & structure. In simple terms, metal sheets are just flat and thin pieces of metals that can be cut and bent into a variety of different shapes. In today’s scenario, there are numerous everyday objects that are made from our excellent quality sheet metals. At our end, we make available a wide range of metal sheets in varied thickness as per the client’s requirements. Based on the application, we offer different types of metal sheets that include:
- Cold Rolled Sheet - This type of metal sheet is produced through a process in which the metal alloys are placed between two rollers in order to deform the metal into a thinner piece, or sheet, than its original size.
- Hot Rolled Sheet - Unlike cold rolled steel, hot rolled steel is fabricated through the rolling process at temperatures over 1400 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.
- Mild Steel - As compared to other steel sheet metals, this type of sheet contains less carbon; thus, react well to welding or formation. Mild steel sheeting is common in body panels of automobiles.
- Aluminum Metal Sheets - Relative to other metal sheets, Aluminum sheet metal tends to be more corrosion-resistant. This metal sheet is widely used for many purposes, including jewelry, fan blades, electronic chassis and household appliances.
- Perforated Metal Sheet - In our stock of Perforated Metal sheets, there are almost all types of metal sheets ranging from stainless steel to bronze. This type of metal sheet slightly differs from other metal sheets as it has cut holes in the metal containing more complex & decorative patterns as well.