Polycarbonate Profiled Sheets are used principally in industrial applications which include Industrial Skylights, Strip lighting
and North light glazing. However, these corrugated roofing sheets may also be used in commercial buildings, infra-structural
complexes and residential applications. It is preferable to use transparent Polycarbonate Profiled Sheet. It’s the simplest method of getting natural light through a roof, controlled light transmission is achieved by embossed translucent sheets. It is required to save energy wherever possible. Artificial light is not used in day time resulting in huge saving in energy bills.
- Skylights in Railway Stations & Bus Stands
- Skylights for Large Warehouses
- Natural Lighting for operational areas in Airports, Ports, Cargo Complexes etc.
- Terrace Coverings, Chajjas and Private Extensions.
- Green Houses for critical cash crops, sensitive to climatic changes.
- Schools & Educational Institutions.
- Weather protection for Aquaculture Ponds.
- Bus Q Shelters
|Tracdek Hi Rib||1000|
|Tata Motors Cliplock||710|
|Tim TP 250||1090|
|Tim TP 264||1130|
|Profile PE 1000||1092|
|Profile PW 900||950|
|Wall roof Devam||1100|
|Lioyd Deck||1040 / 452|
|V N Roofing||1090|