Float & Board Type Level Indicator
Flowtech offer Float & Board Type Tank Level gauge (indicator) suitable for large non – pressurized liquid storage tanks / vessels. The Specific Gravity of the fluid should be more than 0.6. Float is available in different material S.S.304/S.S.316/P.P./Teflon etc. In this level gauge,
the float is design as per the specific gravity of the liquid, floating on the liquid levels. This float connected to a pointer through Rope via a Sets of Pulleys, The pointer slides over a CM marked Board, Installed Parallel to the tank. For more than 3 metre height of the tank we provide two guide wires firmly anchored to the tank bottom. So that horizontal movement of the float is restricted.
Design Feature :
“Flowtech ” also offers vapour Seal Type float & Board type level Gauge which is generally used for tanks having corrosive fumes / vapours OR N2 [Nitrogen] Purging tanks. In this level gauge the float is connected to a magnetized counter weight moving in a sealed S.S. pipe & which drives a follower magnetized bi - colour capsule inside a glass tube to indicate liquid level.
Float Inside the tank raises and dails with the level of fluid this makes the pointer mobe one the scale indicating level inside the tank. In this level gauge, when tank is full the pointer is at bottom position on board and when tank is empty, the pointer will be at top position.
. Float & Board Type Level Indicator.
Suitable for tall and overhead tanks of non pressurised and non hazardous Chemical storage tanks.
- A large self centered float follows the liquid level in this gauge. A rope fitted with a float moves over a pair of dust free pulleys. Level is indicated by a pointer which moves on a 150 mm width aluminums powder coated scale.
- Mainly used for storage tanks of Oil, Fire / DM water Alkalies, Acids furnace Oils, Lube Oil, Vegetable Oil, Molasses, Glucose etc.
- Vapors seals (Magnetic) for special applications like HCl,N2 purged tank, diluted alkalies, dilute HNO3,NH3 Methanol,Banzene,Toluene, IPA etc.
- In vapour seal there is no sealing liquids so we get absolute vapour tightness.
- Available : From 1 Metre to 30 Meter