FUEL METER ( IMPORTED)
We offer superior quality Fuel Flow Meter for our customers. These meters are most suitable for diesel, kerosene, petrol & MTO. Based on latest technologies, these are in conformance with various national quality standards.
Thank you for purchasing a Macnaught DM100 Positive Displacement Fuel Meter.The Macnaught DM100 fuel meter has incorporated the oval rotor principal into its design. This has proven to be a highly reliable and highly accurate method of measuring flow, providing exceptional repeatability and high accuracy.The low pressure drop through the meter makes the meter ideally suited for use in gravity applications or with the Macnaught range of electric fuel pumps.Macnaught manufacture a full range of pumps and accessories to suit most of you fluid transfer needs oil, please consult your local Macnaught reseller for more information.
- Oval gear design with reset facility
- Simple to use with light weight 1.2 Kg
- Flow range between 3-80 liter per minute
- High accuracy of 1% for reading
- Available in BSP (F)/1 NPT Suitable for fitting into tanks or process vessels for controlling liquid levels for preventing any kind of overflow
- Used to control dry pump running/solenoid valve
- Minimum 50 NB flanged to any size.
- Weather Proof (IP-65)or Flame Proof to IIA,IIB as per CMRS, Dhanbad approved
- External cage also available on customer request
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
Macnaught recommends, that as added protection to your equipment you install a Macnaught fuel filter
assembly in line before the inlet of your DM Fuel Meter. Contact your local Macnaught distributor for
Suitable for diesel, kerosene, petrol & MTO.
- Oval gear design with reset facility.
- Light weight 1.2 kg.
- Flow range: 3-80 ltr.per min.
- Accuracy=1% of reading.
Available in 1’’BSP (F)/ 1’’NPT.