Flowtech Make Acrylic Body Rotameters.
· Suitable for water, saline water, air N2 H2 and natural gases
· Adjustable Low & High Flow , switch
· FRP Coated body for corrosive plant
· TC joint connection
· Available from 15 NB to 100 NB
· pipe size and ranges between 30 to 40,000 LPH of water at ambient temperature
“FLOWTECH” Acrylic Body Tube Variable Area Flow Meters (Rotameters) are intended for general in line metering applications (i.e. for Gas & Liquid) where operating conditions are with the limitations of Acrylic Body metering tubes. These are the principle of Variable Area. The float moves freely up and down tapered Acrylic body Tube with fluid flow from bottom to top. The float takes up a position where buoyancy forces and the float weight are balanced in proportion to flow rate. The Vertical position of the float as indicated by scale is the measure of the instantaneous flow rate.
Max. Operating Pressure (Kg/Cm2g)
Precociously machined from imported transparent solid acrylic block tapering tube is done by special tools.
- Suitable for water, saline water, air N2 H2 and natural gases.
- Available from 15 NB to 100 NB pipe size and ranges between 30 to 40,000 LPH of water at ambient temperature.
- High & Low Flow switches on request.