The low pressure drop through the Fuel Flow Meter makes the meter ideally suited for use in gravity applications or with the Macnaught range of electric fuel pumps.Macnaught manufacture a full range of pumps and accessories to suit most of you fluid transfer needs oil, please consult your local Macnaught reseller for more information.
- Oval gear design with reset facility
- Simple to use with light weight 1.2 Kg
- Flow range between 20 - 120 liter per minute
- High accuracy of 1% for reading
- Available in BSP (F)/1 NPT Suitable for fitting into tanks or process vessels for controlling liquid levels for preventing any kind of overflow
- Used to control dry pump running/solenoid valve
- Minimum 50 NB flanged to any size.
- Weather Proof (IP-65)or Flame Proof to IIA,IIB as per CMRS, Dhanbad approved
- External cage also available on customer request.
Macnaught recommends, that as added protection to your equipment you install a Macnaught fuel filter assembly in line before the inlet of your DM Fuel Meter. Contact your local Macnaught distributor for further details.
- Suitable for diesel, kerosene, petrol & MTO.
- Oval gear design with reset facility.
- Light weight 1.2 kg.
- Flow range: 20 - 120 ltr.per min.
- Accuracy: 1% of reading.
- Available in 1’’BSP (F)/ 1’’NPT.