FLOWTECH Make Magnetic Flow Meters are intended for measuring flow of electrically conductive liquids in closed pipe lines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross sectional area of the liquids flow. Electromagnetic flow meters measure electromotive forces to determine liquids velocity using Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using equation of conductive liquids having minimum conductivity of 5 micro Siemens / cm and are relatively immune to the effects of temperature , pressure , viscosity & density of the flowing liquid.
- This is working on the principal of faraday`s law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportion to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic field.
- Scientific laboratory
- Research centres
- Chemical industries
- Nominal Dia (mm): 15 to 400
- Material of Construction: MS, SS 304, SS 316 & SS 316L
- Process Pressure: Max. 25 kg/cm2
- Process Temperature: Max. 150°C
- High Accuracy flow metering
- Optional Digital Transmission
- 2 Line Alpha numeric back lit display
- No pressure drops in process.
- Line size 15 NB to 300 NB
- Accuracy = 1% of reading
- Flow range 0.5 to 10 m/s
- Easy maintenance as no moving parts
- Min.conductivity : 5 us/cm
- Output :4-20 ma,Relay and RS485
- Protection : Cast Aluminum lP65 field / wall mounted
- Process Temp: + 150 degree max
- Lining : PTFE / Rubber / PP