We have established ourselves as leading name of Side Mounted Level Switches in the market at present. Being compact in size these are used in small tanks and equipment. These are specially designed to encapsulate permanent magnets inside them. These also traverse up / down or tilt outside or on one side of the sensor stem. Indicator system consists of bi-colour capsule which moves in glass tube inside the housing. As the level stars rising or falling magnetic float also travels with liquid level in non-magnetic chamber.
- Side mounting
- Efficient sensor stems
- Encapsulate permanent magnets
- Scientific laboratory
- Research centres
- Chemical industries
- To control dry pump running/ Solenoid Valve.
- Minimum 50 NB flanged to any size.
- Weather proof (IP-65) or Flame proof to IIA, IIB as per CMRS, Dhanbad approved.
- External cage on request.
- High Temperature (Max 350 degree) on request.
- Float - S.S.316 or TITANIUM or TANTALUM
- Process Connection: Flanged.
- Flange: S.S.316 or C.S. with S.S. Lined Etc.
- Cooling Fins: Made from Aluminium Bar Stock.
- Switch: Micro Switch.
- Rating: 5Amp@240V AC
- Switching differential: Fixed 25 ±2mm
- Switch Housing: Die Cast Aluminium, Weather Proof IP65 (Enclosure) (IS-2147) OR Flame Proof to IIA, IIB (IS-2148 CMRS Dhanbad Approved)
- Load/Insution: Resistive/150 Mega ohms at 500 VDC
- Operating Pressure: 20 Kg/Cm2
- Operating Temp: Maxi. 400º C.Cable Entry: ½”NPT (F) OR ¾“ET (F)