TUBULAR LEVEL INDICATOR
FLOWTECH Make Heavy Duty Tubular Liquid Level Indicator is a Simple & reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized tank application. These indicators eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of conventional gauge glass cock as hazardous damage surrounding equipments & also endanger human life.
2. .We are using 100% PTFE (TEFLON) rope as packing to ensure positive leak tightness for full vacuum as well as 6 Kg / Cm service pressure.
3. As Compare to Reflex & Transparent type Level Gauge, this Tubular Level Indicator is light in weight.
4. It is available in single length of 2000 mm C/C Distance. We can extend the length by coupling 2 or more through coupler.
5. We are providing Air Vent Plug at top & drain plug at bottom for taking sample. We can also provide Inbuilt Isolation Valve on request.
6. It is simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized (below 5 Kg/cm2) tank application.
7. It Eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of Conventional Gauge Glass Cock as hazardous Chemicals Start leaking.
8. Glass Tube (Borosilicate Boiler Quality) is fully protected by guard Rods or Box Section made of 'C' – Channel.
9. Offset Constructed Isolation Valve on request.
The connection provided will be Flanged / Screwed / TC Joint.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
Scale :Aluminum / Acrylic / SS
Liquid Chamber (End Fitting) :P.P / C.S. / S.S.304 / S.S.316 / MS with PP or Teflon Lined.
Protection Guard :MS, SS-304, SS-316, PP
Tubular Level Indicator
Simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or below 5kg/cm’ pressurized tank.
- Bolted gland with Teflon packing ensures positive leak tightness for full vacuum as well as 10 kg/cm pressure.
- Available in Aluminum Acrylic, SS linearly calibrated scale.
- MOC; MS, SS-304, SS-316, P.P, MS WITH P.P /P.V.D.F./Lead lined.
- Offset constructed isolation valve on request.
- Max 2000 mm length single piece.