Reflex Transparent Level Gauge
DESCRIPTION OF REFLEX TYPE LEVEL GAUGE :-
FLOWTECH Instrument offers Reflex Level Gauge for the Measurement of liquid level at a glance in tank. This is particularly using for High pressure OR High Temperature OR Toxic Liquid Storage Tanks. These gauges have a prism glass window that uses the basic optical principles of light refraction & reflection to enhance the indication of the liquid level. In brief when the light strikes the area of glass covered by the liquid is allow passing to the Interior of the gauge. So that the area appears dark (Black). While the light strikes the open space, above the liquid level is reflected back to the observer so that the area appears silver-white. We can clearly see the actual liquid level in the systems.
DESCRIPTION OF TRANSPARENT TYPE LEVEL GAUGE :-
In this type of level gauge the liquid level is discriminated in the form of different
Type : Reflex / Transparent
Visibility : Full Visibility / Partial Visibility
Liquid Chamber : Carbon Steel , S.S.304, S.S.304 (L) , S.S.316 ,S.S.316 (L), P.P
Cover Plate : Carbon Steel , S.S.304, S.S.304 (L) , S.S.316 ,S.S.316 (L), P.P
Gasket : CAF , PTFE , Graphoil , Other On request
Glass : Borosilicate Toughened of Indigenous – Temperature Range upto 125oC , Klinger / Maxos Make
Temperature Range Upto 400oC , Other on request
Designed for high pressure & temperature liquid storage tanks in petrochemicals, fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals & Chemical industries.
- In reflex level gauges, the glass has precision groves cut inner side and mainly used for colorless liquids.
- In transparent level gauge, the glasses are without groves and arranged at the front and rear of a slotted liquid chamber and mainly used for colored liquids.
- Max. 3000 mm length in single piece.
- Imported/indigenous glasses on request.
- Frost free arrangement on request.