- Top size cuts as fine as 3 microns
- Removal of fines or coarse particles
- Variable-speed classifier rotor
- Abrasion-resistant rotor designs
- Product yields in excess of 92%
- PLC or PC-based controls
The Roto-Sizer is a forced-vortex air classifier designed to provide precise classification of fine powders. A specially engineered classification chamber and classifying rotor produce "cut" sizes down to 1 micron and produce yields of up to 92%. The classifier can operate as a separate system or it can be installed in-line with a mechanical or jet-milling operation.