We provide optimum quality UV Sterilizers that are manufactured using qualitative SS 316 as raw material and electro polished internally as well as externally for corrosion free services. Our UV system allows water to come in contact with Ultra Violet rays having 30,000 micro watts second/cm2 UV dosage & 2537 Angstrom (254 nm) units wavelength. The silica quartz jacket provides 100% efficiency due to its pure crystal clear transparency as compared to the Teflon tubes which has only 25% transparency. Our UV water purification system is available in different range for drinking and process water applications with outputs ranging from 100 lph up to 1,00,000 lph.
Some of the advantages of our UV units are as follows:
- More effective against viruses than chlorine - Chlorine is becoming less acceptable because of harmful byproducts, handling problems, & risk of overdosing.
- Immediate treatment process, no need for holding tanks, & retention times, so footprint is small.
- Extremely economical due to low capital, operational & maintenance costs.
- No chemicals added to the water supply – resulting in no byproducts & no need for specialized storage requirements
- No change in taste, odor, pH, conductivity of water
- Automatic operation
- Simplicity and ease of maintenance, periodic cleaning, and annual lamp replacement, no moving parts to wear out
- Easy installation, only two water connections and a power connection
- Compatible with any water treatment processes, (i.e. RO, filtration, and softening).
|Drinking water||Food Processing||Medicine|
|Schools & Colleges||Bottled water||Pharmaceutical|
|Residential||Beverages, Fruit juices||Laboratories|
|Factories & offices||Breweries & Wineries||Dialysis|
|Ice Making||.||Pathology labs|