The resilience of Diaphragm allows it to seal around particulates in the fluid, making it ideal for service with slurries, Air, Water, Oil. Diaphragm solenoid valves are used wherever fluid flow has to be controlled automatically. They are being used to an increasing degree in the most varied types of plants and equipment. 100% factory tested to ensure zero leakage from valves. Coils are made inhouse. Pick-up and drop-out as per standard. FLAMEPROOF diaphragm valves available.
- Type: 2/2 Way Pilot Operated Diaphragm Valve.
- Media: Dry or Lubricated Air / Inhert Gases / Water / Oil.
- Nominal Diameter: 8 to 50 mm.
- Material of construction: Aluminium / Brass / Steel(Optional).
- Internals: SS / Brass.
- Port Sizes: 1/4" bsp to 2" bsp.
- Max Pressure: 40 kg/cm2
- Pressure ratings: Operates at gravity pressure to 10 bar - standard version
- Coil Insulation: Class F and Class H
- Coil protection: IP68