The O Port valve, also called through-port valve has its basic advantage in the fact that the knife plate never leaves the hole, thus leaving no room for powder deposition. The moving plate has a hole in the middle which coincides with the port to give a full flow when open and offers a 100% shut off when closed.
Sizes from 80NB to 600NB as standard; Other sizes can also be made on request.
- The valves are primarirly used for handling solids in flow media.
- Best Suitable for Powders, without worrying about accumulation.
- Proper actuation of the valve is guaranteed.
- No material gets trapped in the bottom of the valve.
- The valve has a class VI shut-off.
- No Lubrication or Maintenance is required.
- The valve can be used as shut-off valve, flow control valve and end of line.
- Even in a partially open position the valve has a straight flow direction, unlike other valves.
- Compact design, Short face to face dimension.
- Foreign matter does not get jammed between the gate and the body. This prevents seat damage so that the valve always seats well.
- Long leak free operation, through the valve and from the valve body.
- The valves can be installed in any position in the pipe; they do not have a preferential flow direction.
- Manual / Pneumatic / Electric / Hydraulic actuation