Flow Switches offered comprise highly versatile instruments that can handle any type of fluids. These are made available in glandless designs that make these switches highly compatible with corrosive as well as toxic fluids. Available in easy-to-fix designs, the precision mechanical parts also assure of delivering high process as well as zero – failure possibilities. Here, the micro switch is operated using deflection of paddle/plunge assembly because of flowing-fluid velocity. Further, these switches can soo handle sensing of flow - no flow operations and only respond to velocity of fluid movement in duct area. Further, these also provide for positive signals that assist in detecting changes as well as loss of flow velocity.
- Line size: 15mm to 1000mm (N.B.).
- Mounting: vertical or horizontal pipe.
- Range: refer table for standard range.
- Repeatability / Accuracy: +1-5% of Maximum flow.
- Process Connection: BSP/NPT for threaded versions, (1" or 1.1/4" NB) ANSI # RF for flanged versions, 1/2" to 12" pipe threads for integral, tee versions, special Sizes as per customer request
- Maximum Line Pressure: 10 bar for brass body, 30 bar for SS BODY ( higher rating available on request up to 300 bar, 1 bar for duct mount version.
- Maximum Process Temperature: 170 Deg.0 for brass body, 200 Deg.0 for SS body
- Pressure Loss: 60 to 80 m bar at maximum flow
- Mounting: vertical or horizontal pipe
- Switching: snap acting SPCO, (SPDT), DPDT
- Micro switch rating: 5A, 230V AC or 10A, 230V AC.
- Dead Band: 5 to 10% of maximum flow ( 10% at min. set valve & 5% at max set valve )
- Enclosures: pressure die cast aluminum weather proof to I.P.: 65 & flame proof to Gr. 11 A & 118 of IS : 2148: 1981, on request.